How to bring your foreign born spouses to usa is a crucial issue for numerous U. S citizens and green card holders who married outside the United States. There are several solutions to do so, with regards to the status of the spouse. Normally, a nonimmigrant visa will be needed. The method for this form of visa depends on your spouse’s country of origin and requires proof of a bona fide husband-wife relationship. This consists of joint bank accounts, apartment leases, pictures from the family together and related evidence. Also, it is crucial that the relationship is accessed in good faith (not intended for the sole aim of getting a australian visa or green card) seeing that doing otherwise can be considered fraudulence.

Moreover to professional assistance, you will find community support groups that can help work the immigration process.

Deixe um comentário

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *